Gibney guides entrepreneurs though all stages of the start-up and business lifecycle. Uniquely structured to serve the full spectrum of our clients’ needs efficiently under one roof, we represent clients in the following areas:
- Selection of business entity
- Business formation and qualification
- Selection, registration and protection of intellectual property, including trademarks and copyrights
- Employment matters, including employment contracts and incentive compensation arrangements
- Preparation and review of leases, contracts, licenses and agreements
- Personal and company tax planning
- U.S. immigration and global mobility services
- Referrals to other professionals, including accountants, real estate brokers and insurance agents
We have formed the U.S. subsidiaries of some of the world’s largest and most recognizable companies, guiding them from humble beginnings through their growth into international prominence.
Sharing in their entrepreneurial spirit, and with a goal to build authentic, personal relationships with our clients, we pair each emerging business with a senior attorney who takes full responsibility for supervising all aspects of their formation and growth. This allows our attorneys to become intimately familiar with the specific needs of each client, and allows our clients to experience a genuine partnership and investment in their business—a win for all. Not only are we lawyers driving solutions, we are consultants creating higher levels of value and meaningful client relationships.